|The USPSA Membership Program is designed to take the hassles out of purchasing an overseas investment property. Our experience and staff living in the US protects you from the many traps out there for new investors. Some of the questions facing investors follow:
How do you know if the property is free of 'liens'?
How do you make the best decisions re tax structures in the US?
How do you set up a US bank account? Which bank?
How do you raise finance as a foreigner?
The answers to these, and many more questions, are covered fully with our comprehensive USPSA Membership Program. The Program allows you to select the properties that you would like to place into your portfolio and all the hard work will be completed on your behalf by professionals who are experts in their respective fields.
As part of your Membership Package, we will ill introduce you to all of the companies we partner with. There are also many services essential to your success. These include:
- A designated property Acquisitions Manager
- Area Location Research on States and Cities
- Property specific information and Due Diligence
- Cash flow analysis for each property purchased
- Australian Finance options
- *American Finance options
- Set up of a foreign exchange account to allow the transfer of funds at minimum expense
- Set up of a US bank account for your rental funds to be paid into
- Accounting advice for the US
- Accounting Advice for Australia including SMSF
- *Preparation and lodgement of your Australian Tax return
- *Preparation and lodgement of your US Tax return (both state and federal)
- Purchasing Structure information
- *Setting up of purchasing structures
- *Legal advice from a US attorney and contract review
- Insurance quotes for the protection of yourself and your property
- *Building and Pest inspections
- *Appraisals of the property value
- Rehab and maintenance contractor introduction
- Introduction to the rental management company in the area of your property
*may require additional payment depending on your choice moving forward